TenTec

[TenTec] Scout VFO fix?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout VFO fix?
From: gmaier@ultranet.com (George Maier)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 07:57:18 -0400
Hi Mike:
I'm new here also, but looked into this because I was chasing an Argo 556 &
unfortunately missed it.  While researching the freq jump/ drift issue, I did
find some interesting threads in Nov, & Dec of the 1996 archives. Look for
"Scout Frequency Drift" by Wayne Montague, VE3EFJ; it was posted on 11/25/96.
Good luck
George - K1GXT