TenTec

[TenTec] Digest Problems

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Digest Problems
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:57:23 -0700
To date, about ten of us have been affected by the lack of
getting the daily Ten-Tec list mail in digest format.

I have brought the problem to the attention of Bill, W4AN,
and he has referred it higher up.

Apparently it is some sort of configuration problem that I
cannot fix with Majordomo; thus the solution is out of reach
for me.

Some of you have subscribed to the non-digest form of the
Ten-Tec list.  I would recommend that you remain subscribed
to the regular list until you begin to receive the digests
again.  There is no need to subscribe or unsubscribe to the
digest list, as this is not a problem with being subscribed.

As I've said to some of you in individual replies, hang in there!

73 de Jim - AD6CW
Tentec and tentec-digest list administrator