TenTec

[TenTec] Paragon clock noise

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon clock noise
From: n5nbk@nortexinfo.net (DANNY SHAVER)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 16:29:27 -0500
Hello fellow Ten-Tec users- I have recently purchased a Model 585
Paragon (first time to own a Paragon). I love it, but I am experiencing
one problem. The clock counter is apparently injecting a tone on various
frequencies (21.331,21.341,21.380 to name a few) Whenever I press and
hold down the disp. button and blank that part of the display, the tone
stops. Anyone experience this problem and know the fix?
Thanks in advance-Dan N5NBK