TenTec

[TenTec] ADMIN: Thanks for your Patience

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ADMIN: Thanks for your Patience
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:04:53 -0700
Good day to all...

Well, some of the silent majority of the digest subscribers have written
to share their uses of the digest, so they're not so silent at all.  :-)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for being patient
during the recent problem with the digests.  From all accounts, they
are flowing once again, including those that were sent retroactive to
the problem.

In order to monitor this situation, I have subscribed to the digest as
well
as to the regular Ten-Tec mailing list, so I will keep an eye on things.

Also, I received a lot of thanks and other kind words for intervening
when
we had the problem with the digest, as well as thanks for administering
the lists.  Much appreciated!  It's a pleasure to be affiliated with
such
a good group of hams.

So, I'll fade away and enjoy the list with the rest of you at this
point.

73 de Jim - AD6CW