TenTec

[TenTec] Omni VI plus on SSB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI plus on SSB
From: bmarx@bellsouth.net (Bill)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:10:28 -0500
Hell Robert,
 While most of my operating is cw and rtty I wouldnt own the rig if it
wasnt also great on SSB...The Pass Band Tuning is spectacular...and when
the NR switch (DSP) is pushed the signals come out of the
backround....You have 5 choices for filters and INRAD makes some good
ones that some favor for SSB...
 It really shows its colors on weak signals...I have one of the best SSB
rigs ever here also, the Kenwood 940, and they are comparable on
SSB...The best part about TenTec is the service and customer support...
Bill W2CQ