TenTec

[TenTec] ten-tec legend and reality

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ten-tec legend and reality
From: promedia@itnet.com.pl (promedia)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 09:48:58 +0100
Hi,

I'm not very much interested in their gentle voices.

I bought ten-tec basing on a friend's recommendation. He, alas could not
tell me
where he found the source of his point of view as he had never even seen
it

    Proffesionality means efficiency, either by phone or by fax.
    If someone puts well trained smile on his face every morning instead

of a maquillage, it doesn't mean it makes him instantly an angel or a
schollar.

Yours,

Alec/SP2EWQ