TenTec

[TenTec] Omni VI plus on SSB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI plus on SSB
From: promedia@itnet.com.pl (promedia)
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 11:37:01 +0100
Hi Bill,

I've checked all my previous messages and found in no way one could
understand I had sent them the whole device.
Maybe I used too small a font and thus confused your absorption.

There's a lot of ways anyone can discredit everything. That's the life.
So, no blame on you.
The only thing why I posted all that was to show the other profile
of ten-tec. As you well know both may very well be co-existent.
And they are, apparently, in this case.

Besides,
The fact no one from them (ten-tec)  really bothers what I've been
writing about,
might give you some more possibilities to think about,
to you, a keen between-lines reader, Bill...

See you,

Alec/SP2EWQ