TenTec

[TenTec] WTB:Paragon II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB:Paragon II
From: kr4wm@bigfoot.com (Web Williams)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 16:47:31 -0500
I'm considering selling my Ten Tec Corsair II station (may already have
a buyer)
but want to line up a Paragon II for purchase afterwards. -Must- be in
superlative
condition, both electronically and cosmetically. Would prefer to buy
somewhere
in South or North Carolina so I can visit and see what I'm getting.
Anyone got
one they're interested in parting with? Please respond with
price/condition/location
and I'll get back with you. Will be the end of this month before things
are likely
to happen- eye surgery coming up Dec. 11th, and if things don't work out
like
I'm hoping for- well, you get the picture....but I'll know something by
December
15th or so. 73 all, -Web in Myrtle Beach, SC