TenTec

[TenTec] TT ARGOSY

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT ARGOSY
From: RangerSF5@aol.com (RangerSF5@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:46:45 EST
Hi Gang,
My Argosy is on the way back.
I'll have it on Monday and it will get another complete work up(alignment)
BANDS,80,40,30,20,15,&10
Has the 1.6 SSB filter along with the Embedded Research CW/Audio Filter and
the 25 KC counter.
No MIC,The one I had was bad to begin with.
No C/B cord or noise blanker.
The rig worked well for me and I even heard AL7FS's beacon on 10-M with a 55
FT. long random wire.
The rig has a rock solid PTOand I have received many good audio reports.
Infact on a traffic net,a local ham reconized my voice on 40-M SSB.
After the rig gets a good going over,it's getting boxed and the first person
who reponds will get it.
The price is $200.00 shipped VIA UPS
73 to all
Bob