TenTec

[TenTec] Fw: Titan 425 Amp

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Titan 425 Amp
From: Steven Stepansky <sstepa@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 17:40:33 -0800 (PST)
Very close to getting this amp (Titan 425) back on line. Installed a new
transformer but need a little help with the input relay, K1, in the power
supply. I know this is a huge request but if you have a Titan 425 and could
open
the power supply and tell me exactly how the wiring is configured on that
relay,
I think that would wrap this up. Made a novice/dumb mistake by not documenting
how the wires from the fuses to the relay and from the relay out to the
supply are supposed to be attached. There are more lugs than wires and right
now, I don't have it right. A clear picture would be worth a thousand words. I
know this is a huge request but would very much appreciate any assistance with
pic or a write up from a current owner. The relay is in the back of the supply,
almost dead center. You'll know it's the right relay when you see a resistor
back consisting of 3 resistors attached to it.

Thanks and Merry Xmas!

73,

Steve
KC3WX