TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Happy Birthday Ten-Tec!

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Happy Birthday Ten-Tec!
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:13:13 -0700
Scott and Other Friends at Ten-Tec:

HooRAH to all of you friends, for sure.  I have been a loyal and happy
customer since my first rig, a PM3A.  Still have several in my shack, and
they work fabulously!
Keep up the great work, not only designing and selling wonderful rigs, but
especially in the Customer Service department.  I have always truly been
pleased in the last area.
Scott, it has been more than a pleasure to call you a personal friend for
many many years.  I am hoping for many more such years.

Happy holidays, all at T-T.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ, licensed since 12/1960

May