TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Mobil Stick antennas by Ten Tec!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Mobil Stick antennas by Ten Tec!
From: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 07:23:24 -0800 (PST)
Yeah, I bet a bunch of you greenhorns don't know that Ten Tec made
the mobile stick-type antennas, too! I have 3 of them I would like to
sell. They are in excellent condition. I have a 10M, a 20M, and a
40M. I even have an extra stinger I'll throw in. I'll ship them
anywhere in the "Lower 48" for $50. They'll be packed carefully in a
hard tube. Thanks, and ......get on the air!!!

73, and Merry CHRISTmas!-
Greg Schippers, KC8HXO

Check out my favorite new Linux distro at  http://www.churchpup.com/