TenTec

[TenTec] Backyard mast.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Backyard mast.
From: ewell@cvc.net (Edward Ewell)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:35:32 -0700
Hi Tim:

      I have had very good results from using surplus 4 foot
poles that you purchase at surplus stores.  They are called
cammo poles.  These are used to put up cammo netting in the
military.  I get these from 5 to 7 dollars each, and four
of them will get you up 16 feet, and if you want to go higher
just add more.  They plug together and are out of fiberglass
and I painted mine with the paint to match my surroundings.
    They are light and easy to put up, and are about 1 1/2 inch
in diameter.

Ed    K7DXV    73