TenTec

[TenTec] PSK31 interface for Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PSK31 interface for Jupiter
From: wa2tti@worldlynx.net (Jerry Harley)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:58:56 -0400
I finally resolved the problem.  After the fourth resoldering of the IC
socket and related pieces, works.  I think there was a bad connection
from the IC socket to the circuit board.  Back to my old policy of
pretinning these cheap IC sockets leads so they will take to the circuit
board.  Yes, I use a pretinned solder tip and a 20w Ungar.  The BUXcom
product works great, the no help for kits you build needs to be in
bigger print.  Jerry