TenTec

[TenTec] [Ten Tec] Pegasus keying...was More About Clix

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [Ten Tec] Pegasus keying...was More About Clix
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:05:36 -0600
Steve, I suspect that lack of an external speaker jack comes with the type
of audio output circuitry used in the Pegasus: balanced output to ground
and no ground. A two-circuit connector would have to be used and virtually
all external speakers have one side of their input grounded at the
connector.

An external speaker could be easily used if an isolation transformer were
employed.

72/73/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002