TenTec

[TenTec] Serious stuff!! Changed Logo Color??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Serious stuff!! Changed Logo Color??
From: w4foa@voy.net (Tony Martin)
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 21:58:17 -0500
I think I heard a rumor that the serial numbers of all of the
TenTec radios with black dots have been recorded and those
radio's (with the black dots) serial numbers will be put into
a drawing for the first Orion off the production line. The second
place ticket gets dinner for two with Dolly.

The source for this was the same source that announced the
senior citizen discount for the Orion.

73

Tony, W4FOA