TenTec

[TenTec] TT1340 mod advice

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT1340 mod advice
From: guyg@bellatlantic.net (guyg)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:25:29 -0500
Hello to All,
    I have been tinkering with a tt1340 qrp rig and need some advice on a
modification .I  am hoping that a fellow tentec devotee has installed the small
wonders freqmite in a tt1340.My question is how are the jumpers  set on the
header
of the freqmite.I have all seven jumpers installed and can read the LO freq.I am
having a problem
with setting jumpers for operating frequency.The combination of a
tenturn potentiometer and this freqmite frequency announcer make a neat little
TT
qrp rig even neater.Any help would be greatly appreciated,flames would
not.Thank you
and 73,Guy kb3ckw