TenTec

[TenTec] Better visibility of OMNI VI band buttons?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Better visibility of OMNI VI band buttons?
From: jdroller@naxs.net (Jimmy D. Roller)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:40:46 -0500
Hi Art,

I think it's the 50+ and progressive lens that cause the problem, at
least for this old geezer. When I lean back and can see the rig and
monitor, I can't see what I'm writing. I have banished those progressive
lens from the ham shack. Wal-Mart sells a good solution, at least for
me. I use the 2X half glasses except when working on or building circuit
boards. Then I go high tech and use the 4X pair. I used to make fun of
the OFs in ham radio, now I am one, hi. Oh well, it beats the
alternative.

73/CUL,

Jim, N4IR