TenTec

[TenTec] Turns Counter for Model 238

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Turns Counter for Model 238
From: garygaud@vgernet.net (Gary Gaudette)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:01:26 +0000
I am looking for some ideas regarding replacing the Dial and string
mechanism used in the Model 238 Transmatch with a turns counter. I
am sure that some readers have accomplished this task.

It would seem to me that the simplest system, although not the
prettiest, would be to install a counter outside the front panel
rather than trying to fit it between the sub and front panel.

Ideas and information on counters and sources will be appreciated.

Thanks, 73, Gary, W1GG