TenTec

[TenTec] wn3vaw remark/60mtrs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] wn3vaw remark/60mtrs
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:46:38 -0500
Aw, don't let 'em get your goat!

Speak your mind with a civil tongue and you will always find good folks on
here who will be happy to talk with you. The trick is to stick to the facts
and the data and leave the personal aspects out.

It is hard to react much to "2+2=4, right?"

But it might be hard to ignore, "Look, dummy, can't you see that 2 plus 2
is 4, for Pete's sake??"

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437