TenTec

[TenTec] FW: [orion565] Digest Number 853

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>,<orion565@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FW: [orion565] Digest Number 853
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@embarqmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:09:47 -0400
When I originally replied to Hector's comments about the RIT problem, I
copied Paul Clinton on the reply.  I received a reply from Paul and want to
pass it along showing how much effort Paul and Ten-Tec have put into the
problem.  If you have a problem, please call and try what he suggests.
Maybe we can get to the bottom of the problem and everyone will be happy.

73,

John

  _____