TenTec

[TenTec] Radio for soon to be newbie General....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Radio for soon to be newbie General....
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com (WA3FIY)
Date: Sat Apr 5 16:35:51 2003
I haven't seen any responses to your question Gene.  Maybe folks
responded directly.

Anyway, my opinion of the Pegasus is that it is a very good value
and a lot of fun!  Combined with the N4PY control software and the
tuning pod, it makes a very flexible and easy to use transceiver.

Ten Tec does indeed provide the control program instruction set on
their web site at:

http://www.tentec.com/rfsquared/pegasus/PegasusMain.htm

Very helpful if you want to roll your own control software.

Hope this helps.

73 de Lee, WA3FIY