TenTec

[TenTec]Radio for soon to be newbie General

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec]Radio for soon to be newbie General
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com (WA3FIY)
Date: Tue Apr 8 12:58:51 2003
Check out:

http://www.radioadv.com/ham_radio_equipment/FreqMC/A2.htm

It works with most of the Ten Tec analog readout rigs including the
Century's 21 and 22 and even keeps your setup almost pure Ten Tec
as the enclosure for the DigitalDial is produced by Ten Tec.    :-)

Unlike most other digital addons, the DigitalDial has very stable display
with almost no "last digit jitter".   Of course, if the rig drifts, it shows
up on the display.   :-)

73 de Lee, WA3FIY

--
73 de Lee,  WA3FIY