TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion and logging program

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and logging program
From: Bob Henderson <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 07:45:03 +0000
Dick

I use DX4WIN for my station log and have this working fine now I have added the necessary Orion driver, generously provided by Duane Calvin, AC5AA. I understand the next update for DX4WIN will include an appropriate driver.

For contesting, I use Writelog which has support for the Orion in the current release.

73 & VHNY

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F

Rick wrote:

Wonder what logging programs Orion owners are using that interface to the
Orion?    I have DXBase and it doesn't sound like Jack has any intention of
supporting  the Orion in the near future.

Dick K8ZTT