TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio

To: ROGERH@realtracs.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 23:06:58 EDT

as long as we are wishing I would like to see a single BIG box with an  orion
equivalent in it along with a 6N2 and a 220 and 440 all mode. the perfect
radio 160 to 440 all band all mode all in one box.

 I can sell off all 9 other hf rigs, and a dozen 2m/220/440/6m boxes  and
have to of these  perfect radios on the bench, ( with suitable amps)  and away
we
go.

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 7/6/2006 7:45:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ROGERH@realtracs.com writes:

How  about letting the Orions rest and put that work into something like a
Jupiter  2, or 2.5. Maybe Omni 7 plus. Just anything. Roger