TenTec

[TenTec] FOR SALE: TITAN

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: TITAN
From: Kb5zkeM@aol.com (Kb5zkeM)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:04:46 EDT
FOR SALE:  Titan linear amplifier (Model 425, Serial #1125).  Export model--10
meter coverage installed.  The tubes are essentially new:  they have never
seen full power conditions except during occasional testing into a dummy load.
I used the Titan strictly for digital modes, where I wanted the Titan and the
Paragon to "loaf along" at RTTY duty cycles.  Minimum drive from the Paragon
drives the Titan to 500 watts output--perfect for RTTY.  Why am I selling this
beautiful amplifier?  I'm building a photovoltaic house miles from the
electric grid.  $1750 includes shipping to you within continental US via UPS.
Contact Dan Murphy, K7IA at 505-858-1462 or email at Kb5zkem@aol.com.