TenTec

[TenTec] Darn this interface!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Darn this interface!
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 09:25:01 -0500
Maybe tonight, right now it is simply a display mode only type thing. I
have the filters and mode switching enabled, now to the frequency.. I have
had some suggestions , will try and figure out what works the best.. When I
get it a little closer to what I want, I will let anybody have a copy..
This is just a 'fun' project... hihihihihi!