TenTec

[TenTec] 217 filter is sent back in 'good' health

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 217 filter is sent back in 'good' health
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:24:35 -0500
Hi Vince,

Yeah, I guess squeaky fits the bill, the 218 really chops it off... The 217
is much less drastic, but, i cant put anything into option #1 slot on the
board, it just doesn't work at all... Even with nothing in the slot,
accessing N1 makes no change in audio, as if the Omni thinks there really
is a filter there... Empty slot #2 will cause a complete loss of audio if I
select N2... But both filters work in slot #2 without any problems at all...

Anybody else seen this before???

I talked with Paul at TT today , and, he told me that if it is the board
that is faulty, it will require a major re-alignment to get the new board
to be correct.. *sigh*

Oh well, I guess I will call them in the morning to see if they can figure
it out over the phone...