TenTec

[TenTec] 961 vs. 962 ps

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 961 vs. 962 ps
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 09:39:13 -0800
> >What is the difference between power supply models 961 and 962?

> I once posed this question to Ten-Tec, and they advised that the only
> difference is that alternate manufacturing techniques (whatever that means)

I asked Ten Tec the same question, talking to a tech, and he explained
that they regulate the neg (-) line in the 962, where they regulated
the pos (+) line in the older 961.  Don't know about the 960.  Probably
not much difference since the Triton supplies, I would bet.  How
much has power supply technology changed anyway, hi hi.

Clark
WA3JPG