TenTec

[TenTec] offtopic:Information Week Article "FCCChairmanVisitsBroadbandPr

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] offtopic:Information Week Article "FCCChairmanVisitsBroadbandProject
From: kazeringue <w4kaz@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:30:59 -0500
Gary, KN4AQ, has written several articles on the local(Raleigh,NC) BPL trial, several of which are available online.

I don't have the link, but if you search the ARRL site you will turn up two.

Two more appear in the RARS newsletter, which is available in PDF at:
http://rtpnet.org/~rars/exciters/2004/RARSExciter03-2004.pdf
http://rtpnet.org/~rars/exciters/2004/RARSExciter04-2004.pdf

The April RARS article has the most current info. So far as I know, the SERA article is not yet available online.

I apologize for burning TT reflector bandwidth. Sure wish I had an Orion.....

73
W4KAZ