TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 960 supply FS

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 960 supply FS
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:21:48 -0600
Will:

VERY SORRY.....but I have already had to *withdraw* my offer to purchase
the Power Supply.  Some things have come up.  Very sorry to have to make
this decision, but I have at least let you know as soon as possible.
Hopefully we can get together in the future.  I presently have a 960 supply
powering an older Ten Tec Corsair II, and the switch seems obviously ready
to die.  It is becoming very hard to switch on and off.  I really need to
find a spare supply, or send the whole unit to Ten Tec, or possibly simply
replace the switch.  But these days are tough.  Just today they finally
diagnosed cancer in my bladder (Stage Three, and possibly Stage Four), so
some things have assumed lower priority overnight as can be imagined.
Thanks again and good luck with the sale.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

matches Omni series, $110.00 plus shipping.  Please reply off list.