TenTec

RE: [TenTec] No Orion Update

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] No Orion Update
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:21:15 -0500
> I think there will be alot more care before releasing new firmware.
>
> This is really a good thing,  It will give the Orion a much better
> image and show Ten Tec's attention and commitment to quality.

That's hard to disagree with.

I do wish in these long dry spells, that T-T would publish a "preview" of
what's coming as they did with 1.370 ..  for the rest of us.  So at least we
could tell if other long time lingering bugs in the radio which haven't
gotten a lot of press on the list are being finally fixed.

Grant/NQ5T