TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ Street Value sans sarcasm

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ Street Value sans sarcasm
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:17:02 -1000
This is from the latest "used demo list" from Ten-Tec that I have seen posted on this reflector:

563/OPT3 Omni-VI factory upgrade to Omni-VI Plus $1395
564 Omni-VI Plus $1695

Nowhere in the message does it say whether these rigs are filled up with filters in every slot. I'm sure Ten-Tec would tell you if you asked. You may be able to buy one in similar condition from an individual for less. In that case you do not have the same factory warranty. If the seller is honest, it may not matter. I think when you get your Omni VI +, you will be very happy with it.

DE N6KB