TenTec

[TenTec] Transmatch Tuning Kit

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Transmatch Tuning Kit
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:49:41 -0800
Yes, I use this kit and I think it is one of the best, if not the best accessory in my station. I built mine in a die-cast aluminum case. I added a fairly large double-pull, double-through 12v DC relay and dual-color led. With power applied but not switched in my led shows a constant green. When I activate the unit the led changes to a pulsing red. Cosmetics aside I use it all the time. Just remember don't have a noise blanker on when using it.

Jerald, KG6TT