TenTec

Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC PAINT QUESTIONS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC PAINT QUESTIONS
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 20:11:11 -0500
My Corsair and Paragon and their power supplies use stick-on dots instead of paint on the Ten Tec Emblem. All are orange except for the Paragon, which had no color dot. I wrote to Ten Tec and they sent me a dot but it is more dark red than orange. What would be really cool would be a red or orange LED in place of the dot, but this would add cost to the rig!

Bob WB2VUF

Stuart Rohre wrote:

The significance of the paint in the emblem, as I recall hearing on this
list, is the color variations from can to can of factory paint over the
years.

Isn't that about it?
73,
Stuart