TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion serial commands

To: msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion serial commands
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:16:29 -0500
Martin, I was already referred to your page on a previous post. You've done an excellent job. I want to go back and review some of your experiences with the Orion and discuss some questions with you.

The very best in the new year!

73, Joe

Martin AA6E wrote:

If anybody is interested in programming with the
Orion's serial interface, I have provided an
"improved" table of commands at
http://www.aa6e.net/aa6e/blog/ocommands.html .

The TenTec programmer's reference guide (1.2) is
sketchy and even wrong in places.  I've corrected
according to what I've found so far in v 1.372.

I'd appreciate corrections and additions.

73, Martin, AA6E