TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Annual review of the Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Annual review of the Orion
From: "WA3FIY" <wa3fiy@radioadv.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:35:28 -0400
It tells me that maybe Ten Tec should reverse the path they
followed with the Pegasus and Jupiter and make an "Orion
NFP" (no front panel) model.  Enhance the remote control
interface a little bit and have not only the best stand alone
amateur radio transceiver on the market but also the best
remote controlled transceiver available.    :-)       Maybe they
could get the price under $3000.    WOW!  I'd buy!

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY