TenTec

Re: [TenTec] 2054

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2054
From: "R. Brent Zook" <brent.zook@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:00:54 -0500
Was playing with the new beta release last night and noticed that, on cw
and wearing headphones, after pressing the cw key the receiver does not
come back on.  I get no further receive audio.  I can still hear it
through the speakers, but not headphones.

The only way I have found to recover is to turn the rig off and back
on.  This is the same on the Heil and cheapie phones.  Had to reload the
old 1.372 to get the headphones back for cw work.

The system as a whole is more responsive with 2.054, but audio seems to
be messed up, and there are still some glitches.  I'll wait for another
revision.  --Brent N9HZ