TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Collins Book on SSB

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Collins Book on SSB
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:53:55 -0500
There is another Collins SSB book. I found it in my company library. Its
called "Single Sideband Principles and Circuits". It was written by
Pappenfus, Bruene, and Schoenike and published in 1964.

I read once that Collins published an antenna book called "Engineering
Compendium: High Frequency Antennas". Has anyone ever heard of this one?

                                Bob WB2VUF