TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni VII antenna tuner specs.

To: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII antenna tuner specs.
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 17:37:23 -0400
The limited matching range on 6 meters may have to do with the granularity
of the L and C both of which are comprised of fixed values switched into the
network binary fashion.  One of my Ten Tec built-in tuners has 8 values of
each and a LDG tuner in my Orion Classic has 7 values of inductance and
8 capacitance.

Anyway, that's my guess, granularity.

73,

-Lee-