TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Logic 8 and Omni VII?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Logic 8 and Omni VII?
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:34:37 -0500
> Is anyone using Logic 8 logging software with their Omni VII?  If so,
> I'd like to talk about how you interfaced it. Thanks Tim Nz8J

I use Logic 8 but haven't hooked it up yet to this newly acquired
Omni V (need to either get a dedicated computer for ham that has a
RS232 port or get a RS232 to USB adapter for my laptop.

I called Dennis and he said the V will interface well with Logic 8
with either the native controller chip or the N4PY V.92 mod chip I'm
installing today. Hearing that from him, I'd expect the VII would
interface as well.

Gary
ka1j

BTW, I've used Logic since it was a DOS version back in 91, great
program. Does so much more than I've ever had a need to do. He's made
it pretty flexible.