TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+

To: joe@dk7vw.de,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:26:38 -1000
Oh yea, I remember when the license test required the applicant to
demonstrate the ability to operate. Those were the days.

With all the whining on this reflector about the Orion having a mere
monochrome display, and the complaints about "bandscope" latency (or
whatever it was) I thought maybe I was one of very few operators whose
enjoyment of the radio is still dependent primarily on what I hear in
the headphones, and not what I see on a  CRT or LCD display.

DE N6KB