TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Hercules 444 with Power Supply - Very Nice!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Hercules 444 with Power Supply - Very Nice!
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:41:14 -0800
FOR SALE:

Ten-Tec Hercules 444 and matching power supply (110 or 220... wired for
220). Also includes

- Nice original Hercules 444 manual
- Molex connectors and multi-wire shielded cable to create interface
cable to Omni-A, D, or C transceivers (I will include cable used with
Corsair I or Corsair II for full-break in operation).

This amplifier is a real workhorse. I have used in numerous times as a
part of a no-tune contest run station as well as for everyday SSB or CW
with my Corsair II (also for sale). Depending on the band it outputs
well over 500 watts. Two fans... one slow speed that you can barely hear
and a higher speed fan that only comes on when the amp starts to heat up
(rarely every hear it). Unlike so many of the Hercules 444s that show up
for sale, this one is nice... original knobs, illuminated rocker
switches, illuminated large meters... all great. This amp is really very
'display quality'.

Sell as a package only for $550 plus shipping (two boxes). Prefer PayPal
but will accept money order. Cash if local pickup only.

You don't see these too often and rarely in this quality. Act fast as
will auction shortly.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT
510 325-7724