TenTec

[TenTec] O II es PSK?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] O II es PSK?
From: TMorton <cx7tt@4email.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:16:57 -0300
I am trying to set up my O II with microHam microKeyr along with
HRD/DM780. I have the standard MK cable hooked up and can not figure out
how to send BPSK?  Any help out there for this config?
The MK test ok when on the router page and pushing 'test' next to the
FSK-PTT button. It keys the rig and sends tones.But when I try to xmit
rtty from the DM780 buttons, I only get a steady carrier..
so I have two issues...how to do PSK and how to get DM780 to send
rtty/bpsk..
73
Tom
CX7TT