TenTec

Re: [TenTec] need help getting a Pegasus up and running

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] need help getting a Pegasus up and running
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
>From what I can read, the radio looks for COM1 but doesn't mention baud rate.
>The RX led on the front panel should slowly blink
until the radio and pc are on speaking terms then it should be steady on.

The usb cables are not too reliable here and I do use a real serial port.
Might try that to see.  I bought one of the TenTec usb to

serial cables and it didn't work on 3 computers here.  Guess I'm too old school
but a serial port (RS-232) is needed even today.  Hi

Good luck Clayton N4EV