TenTec

[TenTec] SSB operators Omni-VII, Jupiter, Orion's

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SSB operators Omni-VII, Jupiter, Orion's
From: Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:34:00 -0400
Good morning,

I’m working on a small project here at Ten-Tec that I could use a little
user feedback on via email.

If you currently use a Jupiter, Omni-VII, Orion or Orion II as your main
HF transceiver and either most of the time or exclusively operate SSB on
HF and would like to help out by answering a short survey via email,
drop me an email at sales@tentec.com Tell me what rig you’re running,
what microphone(s) you use and if you are using external audio
processing gear between the microphone and the input of the rig,
describe that as well. I’ll respond with a survey of a few questions,
and then I might follow it up with another email with additional
questions based on the answers to the first email.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Robbins, W4PA