TenTec

[TenTec] Microphone Help......WOW!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Microphone Help......WOW!
From: KF4EIB@aol.com (KF4EIB@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 22:37:20 EDT
TT Group,

I have been astounded by the number of replies to my post on microphone help /
question.

WHAT A GROUP !!!!

Not only did I receive MANY helpful hints and suggestions, but offers for just
plain help on my rig and or questions I may have, ( like I said... my first
big rig and TT product ).

Not only am I happy with the prospects of many happy hours with this unit, I
have really paid attention to other posts of rigs, etc...... now I may have
become a "new" loyal fan of TT by the way of a good deal at a hamfest. Fate ?
Who knows ?

Anyway, THANKS to all that replied to my question / post..... now to the shack
to ponder and search out the *perfect* mike. Hi Hi

73, and take care all

Gordon Saunders KF4EIB