TenTec

[TenTec] Aux I/O connection

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Aux I/O connection
From: "John B. Egger" <john_egger@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:48:03 -0400
I'm hoping to get started on digital modes (other than CW, that is) but
face a problem right at the start. My computer has "Speaker out" (used
for its speakers), "Line In," and "Mic In" jacks (all 1/8" stereo). The
auxiliary cable's white phono plug is for "Line In", but I have no "line
out" on my computer. Does it go (through a phono-to-stereo-plug adapter)
to the computer's "Line In" jack?

Obviously I'm on the ground floor with this. Other connections, and
software (I have Fldigi, Xlog, and Twpsk) issues will come later.

--
John K3GHH
Registered Linux User #291592