TenTec

[TenTec] F.S. Ten Tec Jupiter #538AT Black with Blus Screen

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. Ten Tec Jupiter #538AT Black with Blus Screen
From: "David H. Parkhill" <aa3yw@consolidated.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:18:00 -0400
For Sale: No Trades, Ten Tec Jupiter #538AT HF 10m - 160m Transceiver,
All black case with Blue screen, Morse code reader software and built-in
automatic tuner, professionally upgraded with all new components from an
all Grey unit. Includes a 12 month written warranty, TT 708 Desk
Microphone and Remote Encoder/Keypad. Pictures are available upon
request. Price $1,200.00 plus shipping, this complete rig setup is
valued at approximately $2,100.00. I just purchased a new TT Omni VII
and now have too many rigs. If your interested please email me
aa3yw@arrl.net or call me at 724-353-1127.
73's
Dave AA3YW