TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Centaur

To: geraldj@weather.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centaur
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:09:50 -0400
Thanks... that makes sense.

I think I will take him to lunch anyway... I am sure I
will learn more than the cost of the lunch !    ;-)

I have been invited to participate on his contest team (on
SSB-phone), so I must be doing something right !   Unless it
is like sandlot baseball... where they invite you to play
just because you have a bat and/or ball... so maybe they
just want me for my RADIO !   ;-)

Thanks, again, for the advice.

local contester who has both